He's here!!!

on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok ladies and gentlemen.... this is going to be increadibly brief. I am EXHAUSTED but i thought i would share a moment from the **New & Improved** Busch Family.



Thats us with our newest member of the family. Jack Gordon Busch. He was born on March 16th 2009 at 1:08pm. 9lb 14.8oz (HUUUUGE!) 22.5 inches. Both he and mom are happy and healthy.
Here is a closer shot of the poster child of amazing! He so mellow and cute and freakishly strong. He can hold up his head alot and beats most in an arm wrestling match. Its ridiculous!

I will post more later, but i thought i would throw this out there.. :) ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Claire said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE him already! I can't wait to meet him in person... whenever you guys are ready! Let me know I'll be there in 10 with my camera. He is adorable and I love the name.

Olivia* said...

Jewel was really all baby. What a big boy, I am definitely impressed with Jewel. And isn't it amazing how strong they really are! I have pictures of Brayden standing (stand/leaning) against my chest at a week. Congratulations again, I can't wait to meet the little guy in person. If you guys need ANYTHING, let us know!

Heather said...

AUUUGGHH!!!! He is so cute it's absolutely ridiculous. Thanks for the little fix. I will anxiously await another.

Katrina Rasband said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! he is too cute! can't wait to meet him!