New Look, New Family

on Sunday, March 15, 2009


Well today has been a long day. Jewel was having some pretty hard contractions (still is) but they just arent regular enough. Its kinda ironic, the past weeks she has had them regular, but not strong enough. Then today...well i guess its opposite day. We have given our soon-to-be son an eviction notice. If he doesnt make his way out of the womb by Monday, we are going in after him. Well tomorrow is eviction day. I am pretty excited, but i am REALLY excited for Jewel to be comfortable again. The past few weeks have been so draining on her, he really is a Busch; "sucking dry" his parents. ha ha. anyways. Next posting will have some exciting news! Stay tuned.

Also, today i was so bored that I learned how to customize and make my blog page all shiney. tell me what you think. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Woo woo! I'm so excited!

And I'm digging the blog look.

Sare said...

EHEHEHEH!!!! I can't flipping WAIT!!!!